Holidays Are Meant for Celebrating Reasons to book your holiday party now!
Eggnog, tinsel and menorahs may not be topics of discussion while still enduring the summer heat– but here are some valid reasons to plan your holiday today instead of tomorrow.
• Venues, such as the Paseo Club in Valencia, fill up FAST. In addition to competing with office parties, team banquets and family get-togethers, those who book early reap the best locations and facilities.
• Securing your site early also produces a better turn out. Booking in September/October as opposed to November/December means people have more time to plan their calendar.
• Consider “off dates” for your event. A Christmas party doesn’t have to be held on Christmas. Consider a post-holiday bash in January as a way to celebrate the holidays while ringing in the New Year.
• Preparing your Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Year’s event well in advance affords you, friends, family and the party planner an opportunity to fine tune the details that will make your holiday party one to remember.
• If you book your event before November 1, 2017, we will offer a complimentary bottle of wine per table and a hand passed hors d’ oeuvre to compliment your event.
For further information please contact me, Kelly Davis with Private Events at The Paseo Club. I am pleased to be part of The Paseo Team and have many years of experience planning parties. I would be delighted to help you plan your special event!
For more information, please call The Paseo Club at 661-257-0044 or email: Kelly@thepaseoclub.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
As we go to print with our October, 2017 issue, our world is going through so much. A massive earthquake just hit Mexico City causing great loss of life, Hurricane Maria is slamming into the Caribbean Islands, Houston, Texas is under water with recent floods leaving...read more
The SCV Education Foundation will be celebrating its 25th year of Principal for a Day event on Friday, October 13. Participants will spend the morning with a Principal or Administrator of their choice from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A catered lunch at the Santa Clarita Centre...read more
Child & Family Center will present its 14th annual Kid Expo, Sunday, October 15 at Golden Valley High School, 27051 Robert C. Lee Parkway in Canyon Country, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is the title sponsor. Kid expo is the largest...read more
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
The Magazine of Santa Clarita has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 25 years. A family owned and operated business, The Magazine of Santa Clarita has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1989 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.
SANTA CLARITA MAGAZINE