Holidays Are Meant for Celebrating Reasons to book your holiday party now!
Eggnog, tinsel and menorahs may not be topics of discussion while still enduring the summer heat– but here are some valid reasons to plan your holiday today instead of tomorrow.
• Venues, such as the Paseo Club in Valencia, fill up FAST. In addition to competing with office parties, team banquets and family get-togethers, those who book early reap the best locations and facilities.
• Securing your site early also produces a better turn out. Booking in September/October as opposed to November/December means people have more time to plan their calendar.
• Consider “off dates” for your event. A Christmas party doesn’t have to be held on Christmas. Consider a post-holiday bash in January as a way to celebrate the holidays while ringing in the New Year.
• Preparing your Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Year’s event well in advance affords you, friends, family and the party planner an opportunity to fine tune the details that will make your holiday party one to remember.
• If you book your event before November 1, 2017, we will offer a complimentary bottle of wine per table and a hand passed hors d’ oeuvre to compliment your event.
For further information please contact me, Kelly Davis with Private Events at The Paseo Club. I am pleased to be part of The Paseo Team and have many years of experience planning parties. I would be delighted to help you plan your special event!
For more information, please call The Paseo Club at 661-257-0044 or email: Kelly@thepaseoclub.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
The weather is nothing short of perfection here in the Santa Clarita Valley, especially at this time of year. With the arrival of spring, our warm days and beautiful evenings continue, with a multitude of exciting events to attend! As you can see on our cover, we have...read more
Kick-off spring this year at the 6th Annual SCV Charity Chili Cook-off to benefit the WiSH Education Foundation. This year’s event begins at 6 p.m. on March 20th and will be held at Wolf Creek Brewery – 25108 Rye Canyon Loop, Valencia. Attendees will enjoy tasty...read more
LUNAFEST®, A Festival of Short Films By, For and About Women Presented by Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley coming to Canyon Theater Guild
Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley (SCV) is again showcasing the work of talented women directors from all over the world. This 8th annual LUNAFEST 2018 film festival – a series of nine short films by, for, and about women - will be screened May 3, from 6 p.m. to 9...read more
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
The Magazine of Santa Clarita has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 25 years. A family owned and operated business, The Magazine of Santa Clarita has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1989 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.
SANTA CLARITA MAGAZINE