Holidays Are Meant for Celebrating Reasons to book your holiday party now!
Eggnog, tinsel and menorahs may not be topics of discussion while still enduring the summer heat– but here are some valid reasons to plan your holiday today instead of tomorrow.
• Venues, such as the Paseo Club in Valencia, fill up FAST. In addition to competing with office parties, team banquets and family get-togethers, those who book early reap the best locations and facilities.
• Securing your site early also produces a better turn out. Booking in September/October as opposed to November/December means people have more time to plan their calendar.
• Consider “off dates” for your event. A Christmas party doesn’t have to be held on Christmas. Consider a post-holiday bash in January as a way to celebrate the holidays while ringing in the New Year.
• Preparing your Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Year’s event well in advance affords you, friends, family and the party planner an opportunity to fine tune the details that will make your holiday party one to remember.
• If you book your event before November 1, 2017, we will offer a complimentary bottle of wine per table and a hand passed hors d’ oeuvre to compliment your event.
For further information please contact me, Kelly Davis with Private Events at The Paseo Club. I am pleased to be part of The Paseo Team and have many years of experience planning parties. I would be delighted to help you plan your special event!
For more information, please call The Paseo Club at 661-257-0044 or email: Kelly@thepaseoclub.com.
ADVERTISE WITH US
How the years fly by! We can’t believe it’s been 28 years since we first shared our publications with the Santa Clarita Valley. Growing The Magazine of Santa Clarita as the community grows around us has been the most wonderful journey, and we thank our readers,...read more
We are excited to feature our 2017 élite Magazine Ultimate Ladies in Business on our cover this month. It’s an important time for women in leadership, and there is no better moment to congratulate and honor the women who make this community great through their work...read more
‘Tis the season of giving! Join local nonprofit HandsOn Santa Clarita on Saturday, December 16 for their 5th Annual Holiday Fun Run through Six Flags Magic Mountain, sponsored by Heritage Sierra Medical Group. Each participant will receive a medal, goody bag,...read more
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE
The Magazine of Santa Clarita has set a high standard for excellence in advertising for over 25 years. A family owned and operated business, The Magazine of Santa Clarita has grown with the Santa Clarita Valley since 1989 and become the #1 place to advertise locally.
SANTA CLARITA MAGAZINE