Master chef Kevin Auh has more than 20 years experience in cooking Japanese food. His specialty is shabu shabu, the most popular dish in Japan. A fondue-like experience where you cook your meal right in front of you at the table, you dip premium meats in boiling soup and then in a delicious ponzu sauce. Another of the chef’s specialties, kushi yaki is similar to shish kabob, featuring meat or seafood and vegetables on skewers that are then cooked on the grill. Of course, Chef Auh makes all kinds of sushi and sashimi to order.
In addition to fabulous food, Hibiki Restaurant offers live entertainment every night of the week. Jazz bands will make use of the resident grand piano on weekends between 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Live jazz will also be heard Sunday through Thursday nights to enhance your dining experience. Enjoy outdoor dining at one of the two dozen tables on Hibiki’s patio where seven fire torches will illuminate the space while heaters and a fireplace keep you warm.
For more information, please visit Hibiki Restaurant, open 7 days a week, at 27625 Shangri La Drive in Canyon Country or call 661-298-0273.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Zonta Screens Films On Women’s Issues
- Sponsors Grab A Seat!
- A Note from The Publishers
- An Afternoon of Fashion and Fun SIGSCV’s Fashion Show & Boutique
- Summer Meltdown Autism Awareness Arts and Music Festival
- Message from the Mayor Marsha McLean
- Henry Mayo’s Spine Surgery and Joint Replacement Program Awarded Joint Commission Certification
- Third Annual Starry, Starry Night Event on March 14
- What Makes NorthPark Community Church Unique?
- Celebrating Healthy Kids with the YMCA Healthy Kids Day and Super Y 5K & Kids Run