Master chef Kevin Auh has more than 20 years experience in cooking Japanese food. His specialty is shabu shabu, the most popular dish in Japan. A fondue-like experience where you cook your meal right in front of you at the table, you dip premium meats in boiling soup and then in a delicious ponzu sauce. Another of the chef’s specialties, kushi yaki is similar to shish kabob, featuring meat or seafood and vegetables on skewers that are then cooked on the grill. Of course, Chef Auh makes all kinds of sushi and sashimi to order.
In addition to fabulous food, Hibiki Restaurant offers live entertainment every night of the week. Jazz bands will make use of the resident grand piano on weekends between 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Live jazz will also be heard Sunday through Thursday nights to enhance your dining experience. Enjoy outdoor dining at one of the two dozen tables on Hibiki’s patio where seven fire torches will illuminate the space while heaters and a fireplace keep you warm.
For more information, please visit Hibiki Restaurant, open 7 days a week, at 27625 Shangri La Drive in Canyon Country or call 661-298-0273.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Supporting Our Veterans
- Cruise Along with the Friends of Greater SCV Save the Date for March 22!
- 2015 Wish List for our Local Non Profit Organizations - Can You Help?
- A Note from The Publishers - Jan 2015
- Message from the City Manager Ken Striplin
- Celebrity Waiter Dinner Supports Needed Services
- Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station Vital Intervention and Directional Alternatives (VIDA)
- Honoring Jim Backer and Welcoming Sue Nevius 91st Annual Installation and Recognition Banquet
- Looking Forward to Another Great Year in Santa Clarita
- Serenade Your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Canyon High School Choir