- Local Partners Team Up To Map Out Community Gardens
- Free Crime Mobile Application Report Crime And Remain Anonymous
- Santa Clarita’s Largest Flooring Dealer Serving You For 10 Years!
- It’s Summer – The Perfect Season to Remodel your Outdoor Space!
- How Often Should I Paint the Exterior of My Home? - Part one
Master chef Kevin Auh has more than 20 years experience in cooking Japanese food. His specialty is shabu shabu, the most popular dish in Japan. A fondue-like experience where you cook your meal right in front of you at the table, you dip premium meats in boiling soup and then in a delicious ponzu sauce. Another of the chef’s specialties, kushi yaki is similar to shish kabob, featuring meat or seafood and vegetables on skewers that are then cooked on the grill. Of course, Chef Auh makes all kinds of sushi and sashimi to order.
In addition to fabulous food, Hibiki Restaurant offers live entertainment every night of the week. Jazz bands will make use of the resident grand piano on weekends between 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Live jazz will also be heard Sunday through Thursday nights to enhance your dining experience. Enjoy outdoor dining at one of the two dozen tables on Hibiki’s patio where seven fire torches will illuminate the space while heaters and a fireplace keep you warm.
For more information, please visit Hibiki Restaurant, open 7 days a week, at 27625 Shangri La Drive in Canyon Country or call 661-298-0273.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Dancing With Our Stars - August 28
- 2015 Vine 2 Wine Classic
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2015
- Doris Marie Zimmer Dancing For A Cause: Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center / K-12 Arts Education Outreach Program
- Andrea Vibe - Dancing For A Cause: The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Suzanne Moore - Dancing For A Cause: Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Miriam Robles Dancing For A Cause: Single Mothers Outreach
- Cocktails on the Roof - Join us September 18!
- Pour Into a Good Cause at The Wine Affair
- Congregation Beth Shalom Wishes You a Sweet New Year