Master chef Kevin Auh has more than 20 years experience in cooking Japanese food. His specialty is shabu shabu, the most popular dish in Japan. A fondue-like experience where you cook your meal right in front of you at the table, you dip premium meats in boiling soup and then in a delicious ponzu sauce. Another of the chef’s specialties, kushi yaki is similar to shish kabob, featuring meat or seafood and vegetables on skewers that are then cooked on the grill. Of course, Chef Auh makes all kinds of sushi and sashimi to order.
In addition to fabulous food, Hibiki Restaurant offers live entertainment every night of the week. Jazz bands will make use of the resident grand piano on weekends between 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Live jazz will also be heard Sunday through Thursday nights to enhance your dining experience. Enjoy outdoor dining at one of the two dozen tables on Hibiki’s patio where seven fire torches will illuminate the space while heaters and a fireplace keep you warm.
For more information, please visit Hibiki Restaurant, open 7 days a week, at 27625 Shangri La Drive in Canyon Country or call 661-298-0273.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Supporting the Expansion of the Emergency Department
- Taking Steps to Find a Cure – Great Strides Walk – May 9
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2015
- Classic California Pismo Beach
- It’s Time to Bid at Gentlemen for a Cause – May 16
- Get “Back to the Cure” and Help Finish the Fight Against Cancer 2015 Relay For Life of The SCV
- The Domestic Violence Center Hosts Fairy Shelter Breakfast and Auction To Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Families
- Get Your Sweet Tooth Ready! 7th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction & Competition
- Winners Announced for 2015 “cArt aRt” Competition Entries Judged and Selected at City’s 2015 Earth Arbor Day Festival
- Lilac Festival in Pine Mountain Club