Sushi is a popular choice for American restaurant-goers, attracting more and more enthusiasts with its exquisite taste and attractive presentation. Sushi is not only a delight to the taste buds, it is a healthy choice, utilizing fresh ingredients like seafood, seaweed (nori), rice and vegetables carefully seasoned and arranged to satisfy the senses. The next time you and your dining companions are craving sushi, rolls and more, Hibiki Restaurant invites you to visit their location in Canyon Country for fine Japanese dining and an expanded saki and wine list.
Master chef Kevin Auh has more than 20 years experience in cooking Japanese food. His specialty is shabu shabu, the most popular dish in Japan. A fondue-like experience where you cook your meal right in front of you at the table, you dip premium meats in boiling soup and then in a delicious ponzu sauce. Another of the chef’s specialties, kushi yaki is similar to shish kabob, featuring meat or seafood and vegetables on skewers that are then cooked on the grill. Of course, Chef Auh makes all kinds of sushi and sashimi to order.
In addition to fabulous food, Hibiki Restaurant offers live entertainment every night of the week. Jazz bands will make use of the resident grand piano on weekends between 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Live jazz will also be heard Sunday through Thursday nights to enhance your dining experience. Enjoy outdoor dining at one of the two dozen tables on Hibiki’s patio where seven fire torches will illuminate the space while heaters and a fireplace keep you warm.
For more information, please visit Hibiki Restaurant, open 7 days a week, at 27625 Shangri La Drive in Canyon Country or call 661-298-0273.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Celebrating the Red, White and Blue in Old Town Newhall
- Don’t Miss Out on This Year’s Vine 2 Wine Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - July 2014
- Tickets Are Selling Fast for the 5th Annual Dancing With Our Stars!
- Celebrating Independence Day Fourth of July Photo Contest Winner
- Summer Movies at William S. Hart Regional Park
- Get Ready for the 1st Annual Black and White Casino Night!
- Quality Service and Care You Can Trust
- Join Us For an “Evening Under the Stars”
- Shoot for the Green and Make Green For Special Olympics Athletes