Bella offers shoppers looks that are timeless and practical, ranging from funky to classic, but always beautiful. At Bella, you can have it both ways. Rest assured that you will find an array of wonderful items that will make your wardrobe special.
At Bella Brandelli we take pride in our accessories too, like beautiful shoes, handbags, jewelry, scarves and watches. We’ve even snuck in some men’s and baby clothing.
Bella Brandelli shoppers are discerning… they love the mix of new retail from Nation LTD, BB Dakota, Lush, Rehab, Mystree, Kancan and Bleu jeans, to name a few, as well as fabulous vintage-resale offerings by Prada, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Burberry and Tod’s.
Bella Brandelli shoppers know they can find what they are looking for. We carry XL designer wear and Plus size designs by Hot Sox, Kancan and Bleu jeans.
We all have that handbag, blouse, or shoes that we know we’ll never wear again. Bella Brandelli would like to be your fashion partner by showcasing clothing and accessories you no longer desire, and turning them into cash for you!
If you ever imagined an invitation only shopping excursion with a few girlfriends, or a private party with a “fashion acquisition” theme, Bella Brandelli will happily host your special event. We will arrange catering for any occasion and featuring champagne, delectable hors d’ oeuvres, pastries, music and clothes, clothes, clothes!
Let Bella Brandelli come to you. We believe that every woman is empowered to do it all, from nurturing a family to managing a business to shining at social functions, but sometimes a little help… helps! Let Bella Brandelli be your personal shopper and find that perfect outfit for you.
Bella Brandelli believes in beautiful clothes, shoes and handbags and we believe in you.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Supporting Our Veterans
- Cruise Along with the Friends of Greater SCV Save the Date for March 22!
- 2015 Wish List for our Local Non Profit Organizations - Can You Help?
- A Note from The Publishers - Jan 2015
- Message from the City Manager Ken Striplin
- Celebrity Waiter Dinner Supports Needed Services
- Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station Vital Intervention and Directional Alternatives (VIDA)
- Honoring Jim Backer and Welcoming Sue Nevius 91st Annual Installation and Recognition Banquet
- Looking Forward to Another Great Year in Santa Clarita
- Serenade Your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Canyon High School Choir