Bella offers shoppers looks that are timeless and practical, ranging from funky to classic, but always beautiful. At Bella, you can have it both ways. Rest assured that you will find an array of wonderful items that will make your wardrobe special.
At Bella Brandelli we take pride in our accessories too, like beautiful shoes, handbags, jewelry, scarves and watches. We’ve even snuck in some men’s and baby clothing.
Bella Brandelli shoppers are discerning… they love the mix of new retail from Nation LTD, BB Dakota, Lush, Rehab, Mystree, Kancan and Bleu jeans, to name a few, as well as fabulous vintage-resale offerings by Prada, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Burberry and Tod’s.
Bella Brandelli shoppers know they can find what they are looking for. We carry XL designer wear and Plus size designs by Hot Sox, Kancan and Bleu jeans.
We all have that handbag, blouse, or shoes that we know we’ll never wear again. Bella Brandelli would like to be your fashion partner by showcasing clothing and accessories you no longer desire, and turning them into cash for you!
If you ever imagined an invitation only shopping excursion with a few girlfriends, or a private party with a “fashion acquisition” theme, Bella Brandelli will happily host your special event. We will arrange catering for any occasion and featuring champagne, delectable hors d’ oeuvres, pastries, music and clothes, clothes, clothes!
Let Bella Brandelli come to you. We believe that every woman is empowered to do it all, from nurturing a family to managing a business to shining at social functions, but sometimes a little help… helps! Let Bella Brandelli be your personal shopper and find that perfect outfit for you.
Bella Brandelli believes in beautiful clothes, shoes and handbags and we believe in you.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Evening Under the Stars Aims To Inspire
- Crowdfunding Pages Support Rossiter Family
- 4th Annual ZOE Rescue Walk
- A Note From The Publisher - September 2015
- Circle of Hope to Celebrate “Moments in Time” at Annual Tea
- Cocktails On the Roof Creates a Buzz
- Month in Review - Snapshots of August’s most significant news and developments
- Do Your Doody, Pick Up After Your Pet!
- Intergrating Hashtags into Your Social Media Why do we use them and what are the benefits?
- 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness Events and Activities