- Change is Good
- Meet The New Merchant of The Magazine of Santa Clarita - July 2015
- City to Meet Mandated State Water Reduction with New Plan Grass Removal in Medians and Shutting Off Decorative Water Fountains on Tap for City
- New Life at the Santa Barbara Zoo!
- SC Public Library Invites Residents to “Read to the Rhythm” Online Registration for Summer Reading Program
From the very beginning, it was obvious that craftsmanship and attention to detail was not enough. High-quality materials can produce a great product, but it is the desire to provide customers with an experience that consistently meets or exceeds their individual needs and expectations, that creates a truly superior product.
This philosophy was in place when Final Touch opened its doors for the first time in 1999, in a 2,000 square-foot facility in Van Nuys, California.
Galpin Jaguar, Volvo and Aston Martin of the San Fernando Valley were Final Touch’s first corporate customers, followed quickly by Auto Gallery and Center BMW. Within nine months, a move to a larger 5,000 square-foot facility in the San Fernando Valley was made. Within a very short period, Final Touch developed a reputation for fine quality, excellent value and quick turnaround.
That reputation was what brought Final Touch and Niels Service Corp., a Fleetwood Motor Coach dealer, together for the first time. A motor coach had received some damage while on the Niels lot, and it needed a quick repair and paint before being returned to the customer. With that one opportunity to demonstrate its ability, Final Touch instantly became Niels’ vendor of choice for RV repair and paint.
The overwhelming need for an RV repair facility in the San Fernando Valley became obvious. Final Touch decided to bring their philosophy of luxury vehicle repair to the RV community and began offering RV repair as part of its day-to-day business.
The demand for RV repair quickly outpaced that of luxury vehicles. Final Touch outgrew its 5,000 square-foot building, so in July 2008, a 22,000 square-foot facility was located in Valencia and the process to create the premier Motor Coach Collision Repair business began.
“New” is the best description for the facility, with a new approach to customer comfort and all-new production equipment, including: a 60-foot RV prep station, a 57-foot paint booth, a dedicated paint mixing room, a new Dupont water base mixing station, a state-of-the-art computer-based color matching system, a new screw drive air supply system, a new ADT security monitoring system and a factory training program for the employees.
The facility really is unique. From drop-off to delivery, everything is indoors and under one roof. There is no other licensed and permitted RV Collision Repair Center within 100 miles that can make that claim.
Final Touch Coach Works is located at 28532 Livingston Avenue in Valencia. For more information, please call 661-775-8375 or visit www.FinalTouch-USA.com .
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- The Santa Clarita Regional Theatre Presents a Big Spoonful of Mary Poppins at the PAC This Summer!
- SCCS Sophomore Captures Two CIF Swimming Titles!
- Cocktails on the Roof
- Dancing With Our Stars 2015 - Introducing the Celebrity Dancers
- Message from the Mayor Marsha McLean
- College of the Canyons Welcomes The Autism Social Alliance Club
- Run in Honor of Christopher Wilke - July 3 and 4
- L.A. SummerFEST Is Growing!
- ‘N Style Salon - Supporting our Community
- Send Us Your Vacation Photos! Contest Callout