- City accepting applications for Sister Cities Young Artists and Young Authors Showcase
- City Partners with the Energy Network for “Santa Clarita 100 Greener Homes” Project Program Helps Residents and Property Owners Make Energy Efficient Upgrades
- The Truth Behind Laminate
- The Best Advice is the Advisory Group
- It’s That Time Again!
These popular booths go fast, so be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot. Right now, Geisha is offering half price on sushi and rolls, with some exceptions. You can get a California roll for $2.95 or a tuna roll for $3.00. Other half –price sushi available are, tuna for $3.10, yellowtail for $3.99, salmon and albacore for $2.69, white tuna for $3.59 and shrimp for $2.20. With affordable prices, a nice atmosphere and quality food you can’t go wrong with Geisha Japanese Restaurant. They are open from Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take-out is also available.
For more information, please call 661-287-0081. Geisha is located at 25373 Wayne Mills Place in Valencia.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- More Than Just A Feast Participants of the Taste of the Town Featured on Our Cover
- Summer Meltdown Autism Awareness Arts and Music Festival
- A Note from The Publishers - April 2015
- All Riders Welcome! Inaugural Memorial Ride to Benefit L.A.CoFD Widows & Orphans Fund
- 6th Annual KHTS Home & Garden Show and Emergency Expo
- The Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center Brings Students Closer to Graduation, Close to Home
- Building Friendships for Life
- 7th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction & Competition Presented by Whitening Lightning and Gerard Cosmetics on May 9
- Local Bands Invited To ‘Battle’ at COC Canyon Country Campus
- It’s Job Fair Time!