When you walk through the doors of Geisha’s Japanese Restaurant, the first thing you notice is the atmosphere. The rich, dark wood sushi bar and the intimate private booths line the walls with ambience blue and white lighting. It all makes for an enjoyable, relaxing place to eat. On both sides of the restaurant, there’s a big flat-screen T.V. that plays music videos to enjoy while you indulge in rolls and sushi. Geisha offers over 50 premium rolls. Certain premium rolls are offered at just $7.95 depending on the night. The difference with Geisha is clearly seen in the quality food they serve. This is no fast food sushi. Fresh fish is delivered daily, while three sushi chefs prepare the sushi. Cutting, decorating and serving sushi is an art form. Geisha’s chefs put their passion for sushi in every dish they make. If you want to find a real treat, make a reservation for one of the private booths. High dark wood surrounds you with an enclosed curtain, making for an intimate and private meal.
These popular booths go fast, so be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot. Right now, Geisha is offering half price on sushi and rolls, with some exceptions. You can get a California roll for $2.95 or a tuna roll for $3.00. Other half –price sushi available are, tuna for $3.10, yellowtail for $3.99, salmon and albacore for $2.69, white tuna for $3.59 and shrimp for $2.20. With affordable prices, a nice atmosphere and quality food you can’t go wrong with Geisha Japanese Restaurant. They are open from Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take-out is also available.
For more information, please call 661-287-0081. Geisha is located at 25373 Wayne Mills Place in Valencia.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest