- Change is Good
- Meet The New Merchant of The Magazine of Santa Clarita - July 2015
- City to Meet Mandated State Water Reduction with New Plan Grass Removal in Medians and Shutting Off Decorative Water Fountains on Tap for City
- New Life at the Santa Barbara Zoo!
- SC Public Library Invites Residents to “Read to the Rhythm” Online Registration for Summer Reading Program
These popular booths go fast, so be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot. Right now, Geisha is offering half price on sushi and rolls, with some exceptions. You can get a California roll for $2.95 or a tuna roll for $3.00. Other half –price sushi available are, tuna for $3.10, yellowtail for $3.99, salmon and albacore for $2.69, white tuna for $3.59 and shrimp for $2.20. With affordable prices, a nice atmosphere and quality food you can’t go wrong with Geisha Japanese Restaurant. They are open from Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take-out is also available.
For more information, please call 661-287-0081. Geisha is located at 25373 Wayne Mills Place in Valencia.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- The Santa Clarita Regional Theatre Presents a Big Spoonful of Mary Poppins at the PAC This Summer!
- SCCS Sophomore Captures Two CIF Swimming Titles!
- Cocktails on the Roof
- Dancing With Our Stars 2015 - Introducing the Celebrity Dancers
- Message from the Mayor Marsha McLean
- College of the Canyons Welcomes The Autism Social Alliance Club
- Run in Honor of Christopher Wilke - July 3 and 4
- L.A. SummerFEST Is Growing!
- ‘N Style Salon - Supporting our Community
- Send Us Your Vacation Photos! Contest Callout