- Local Partners Team Up To Map Out Community Gardens
- Free Crime Mobile Application Report Crime And Remain Anonymous
- Santa Clarita’s Largest Flooring Dealer Serving You For 10 Years!
- It’s Summer – The Perfect Season to Remodel your Outdoor Space!
- How Often Should I Paint the Exterior of My Home? - Part one
These popular booths go fast, so be sure to call ahead and reserve your spot. Right now, Geisha is offering half price on sushi and rolls, with some exceptions. You can get a California roll for $2.95 or a tuna roll for $3.00. Other half –price sushi available are, tuna for $3.10, yellowtail for $3.99, salmon and albacore for $2.69, white tuna for $3.59 and shrimp for $2.20. With affordable prices, a nice atmosphere and quality food you can’t go wrong with Geisha Japanese Restaurant. They are open from Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Take-out is also available.
For more information, please call 661-287-0081. Geisha is located at 25373 Wayne Mills Place in Valencia.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Dancing With Our Stars - August 28
- 2015 Vine 2 Wine Classic
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2015
- Doris Marie Zimmer Dancing For A Cause: Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center / K-12 Arts Education Outreach Program
- Andrea Vibe - Dancing For A Cause: The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Suzanne Moore - Dancing For A Cause: Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Miriam Robles Dancing For A Cause: Single Mothers Outreach
- Cocktails on the Roof - Join us September 18!
- Pour Into a Good Cause at The Wine Affair
- Congregation Beth Shalom Wishes You a Sweet New Year