As soon as you step inside Man’oushée Mediterranean Bakery and Café, it is clear that you are not in a typical bakery in Santa Clarita. The smells of Lebanese -Armenian savory and sweet treats fill the air and transport you halfway around the world. The food is fresh; everything is prepared from scratch every single morning and baked in their one of a kind brick oven. Owner Maral Sabounjian, along with the help of her friend and chef Omaya Saab, take great pride in the food and service that they provide. “Owning this bakery is more than just a job for me; it’s about passing down traditions as well as introducing the food and a part of my culture to those who have never experienced it before,” says Maral. Their love for cooking and baking definitely shines through in their delicious creations. See for yourself; try their signature Manaish (wild thyme, sesame seeds, olive oil and spices or the Soujoukh (Armenian Sausage) and Egg Pie. Stop by for lunch and enjoy the delectable hommous or tabouleh, a Lebanese salad made with parsley, cracked wheat, tomatoes, olive oil and lemon juice. Try the Lahmajune (Armenian pizza) or maybe a Shawerma sandwich (tender sliced steak marinated in authentic Lebanese spices, wrapped and baked in their fluffy signature dough. Why not pick up dinner on the way home? Try the stuffed grape leaves, Lebanese and Greek salads, and savory cheese wraps Their Lebanese cook ies and baklavas are sure to please your palate and make for a delicious ending to your meal. Man’oushée is also building a reputation for providing outstanding catering, so next time you need some help with hosting a fantastic dinner party or event, don’t hesitate to ask Maral to cater! Come to Man’oushée Bakery and Café, conveniently located on the corner of Sierra Highway and Via Princessa (by Taco Bell) at 27131 Sierra Highway #100, in Canyon Country. They are open on Sundays and Mondays from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. and new extended hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
For more information, visit www.Manoushee.com or call 661-251-6666.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- 21st Annual Evening Under the Stars Benefitting Kids with Cancer September 13
- A Day to Honor and Give Back - HandsOn Santa Clarita 9/11 Day of Service and Remembrance
- Glenn Miller Orchestra Swings Into Town Again on October 16!
- A Note from The Publishers - September 2014
- A Celebration of Local Leaders SCV Leadership Awards
- Get Your Heart Healthy at the SCV Heart Walk
- The 7th Annual Wine Affair: Hosted by Soroptimist Int’l. of Greater SCV
- 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness October Events and Activities
- Operation School Bell
- Light The Night Walk with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society