The Magazine of Santa Clarita has stood the test of time over the past 20 years. The monthly publication is packed with community news, expert editorial advice, restaurant, book reviews, teacher-of-the month and city/county employee profiles, car reviews and a month-in-review look at local news.
Laid out with an expert eye on design and detail, advertisers rave time and again about the results of their ad placement. Readers easily navigate through the identifiable pages that include beauty, recreation and fitness, business, bridal, with your family in mind, health, kids, gifts from the heart, dining and entertainment, automotive, travel, home and garden and pets. On-the-town segments paint a photo essay of local happenings.
The Magazine puts the need for fresh news and views as a top priority, it’s no wonder the community praises the publication for it’s informative and entertaining approach.
Total monthly distribution of The Magazine of Santa Clarita is 80,000 by direct mail.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest