On Sunday, May 15, culinary masters teamed up with the Valencia Auto Center, and Newhall Land and Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Foundation and the City of Santa Clarita at the Gourmet Food Truck Fest and Classic Car Show on Creekside Road.
Food aficionados and car enthusiasts worked up an appetite for meals and wheels as they enjoyed delicious gourmet foods from their favorite food trucks and a huge selection of muscle, antique, historical, special construction, racing and exotic vehicles as well as motorcycles and more. The Masters College Swing Band entertained audiences with performances from the classics like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Proceeds from the event benefited the SCV Sheriff’s Foundation, a non-profit public benefit corporation, formed in 1984, created by local citizens whose desire was to assist the local law enforcement effort in a tangible way
photos by Alex Hafizi
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2011
- Honoring SCV's Man and Woman of the Year
- Flashback to the 80's with the Boys & Girls Club -Our Cover Story
- Enjoying Meals and Wheels!
- DSB to Rock Private Show for The REP
- Going All in For a Great Cause
- The Santa Clarita Ballet Presents Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
- The SC Ballet Company Dances Outside the Box
- Opportunities in Career Training Featuring Administrative Medical Assistant
- ACS Legacy of Hope Gala Save the Date, August 14