The Santa Clarita Regional Theatre brings the Broadway musical The Music Man to the PAC July 23 through August 14 with all the bells, whistles and 76 Trombones, while the Canyon Theatre Guild opens its 42nd season with Always…Patsy Cline. Patsy Cline is a true story about the Country Music legend, which is on the Old Town Newhall stage from July 30 through August 28 and features all of her most popular songs. The Box Office number for both shows is 661-799-2702.
The Canyon Theatre Guild is proud to announce the following shows for the 2011-2012 Playhouse Season: Halloween will be filled with chills and thrills when Dracula plays from September 30 through October 29. Your spirits will soar with the Holiday production of the West Coast Premiere of a new musical adaptation of the classic Dickens tale, A Christmas Carol which opens Thanksgiving weekend through December 21. “Everything’s coming up roses when the hit Broadway musical, Gypsy takes the stage beginning January 27 through February 26. Neil Simon’s hilarious comedy, Barefoot In the Park opens March 30 through April 28. The final show of this stellar season will be the new musical about the zany, roaring 20s, Thoroughly Modern Millie.
The CTG Family Season will open with the charming fantasy, The Little Prince which will run from October 1 through October 30. The New Year will begin with the delightful story of A Little Princess opening January 28 through February 26, 2012. The final show of the Family Season is a delightful musical adaptation of Anne of Green Gables playing March 31 through April 29.
The Canyon Theatre Guild is the cornerstone of the Old Town Newhall Theatre and Arts District, and has been voted the “Best Live Theatre in Santa Clarita” every year of the Readers’ Poll. Season Tickets are now on sale, offering discounts of up to 40 percent below individual ticket purchases. You won’t want to miss one of the shows in this exciting season, so become a season subscriber now. In addition to discounts for Seniors (over 62) and Juniors (under 18), the CTG is continuing to offer free tickets to the unemployed and their families during this difficult economic time.
Call the box office for information or reservations at 661-799-2702.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Imagine…More Birthdays! American Cancer Society Gala Celebrates Life - Our Cover Story
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2011
- SIGSCV Proudly Presents the 4th Annual Wine Affair
- Artist Georgette Arison at the Canyon Theatre Guild
- Remember, Honor and Celebrate Arts Groups to Commemorate 9-11
- The 81 Series Continues at The REP with The Boys Next Door
- ‘Reggae Sunsplash’ Bringing Love to LARC Ranch September 18 Fundraiser Features Live Music from See Spot
- Nicholas Flores Receives the First Ian Gelig Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center at College of the Canyons to Hold September 2011 Open House
- The Music Man and Always…Patsy Cline Open the SCRT/CTG 2011-2012 Season!