Are you ready for some football? Now that we’ve kissed baseball season goodbye, we are in full swing of total football madness! Bring on the helmets and pads, and don’t forget….the celebrities as well. Thank you, Santa Clarita, for all your e-mails! I look forward to getting each and every one of them! Keep em’ coming!
Former NFL star Terry Hoage was seen by Santa Clarita resident and wine connoisseur Eve Bushman. Terry was the third round draft pick for the New Orleans Saints during the 1984 NFL draft. He had a 13-season football career where he played for the New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Houston Oilers, San Francisco 49ers and the Arizona Cardinals. In 1992, Terry won a Superbowl with the Redskins. His football career ended in 1996. Less than a decade later, Terry and his wife purchased a vineyard in Paso Robles, Terry Hoage Vineyards, a 100 percent organically-farmed estate in the Westside of Paso Robles. In 2008, they were named Top New California Wine Producers by Wine Spectator. Eve spent a day at their winery, “using beakers and pyrex cups, blending wines and chatting,” states Eve. You can learn all about wine in Eve’s column, Eve’s Wine 101, in élite Magazine.
It’s November, the month of giving thanks. So I’d like to say a special thank you to all the readers and celebrity sighters who have submitted photos and shared their brush of fame with me. You’ve made my job as Mamarazzi, an easy and fun one. Thank you so much!
With that said, get your cameras ready, and be on the lookout, Santa Clarita! Do you have a celebrity sighting to tell, or photo to share? Share your experiences and photos with me and email me at email@example.com. Happy sightings--Mamarazzi.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest