Enjoy an evening of fashion and fun at Soroptimist International of Greater Santa Clarita Valley’s “Fashion, Fun & Fantasy” on Sunday, March 18, at Hyatt Regency-Valencia. Boutiques open at 3:00 p.m., with doors opening for the “Sunday Night Supper Show” at 5:30 p.m.
The show will begin with an exciting array of fashions from White House/Black Market modeled by such community leaders as past-recipients of the Betty Ferguson Foundation Woman of Honor Award. Handsome gentlemen will strut the runway attired by J. David’s Clothiers. Then we’ll be entertained with good comedy in the tradition of a Sunday night supper club. The evening will close with extravagant styles from award-winning Dan Csicsai of Salon Glo.
Title Sponsor of the event is Mike Quick of Good Neighbor Pharmacy. Sponsorships are available including “Head Table” at $3,000, “Best Seat in the House” at $2,000 and “VIP Tables of 10” at $1,250. Individual tickets are $80.
Shelley Hann is the event chair and her committee includes Hillary Broadwater, Rose Chegwin, Cheri Fleming, Pam Ingram, Rebecca Johnston, Laura Kirchhoff, Tamra Levine, Alison Lindeman, Luana Minor, Pam Oneby, Nikki Simon, JoAnn Vindigni, Vanessa Wilk, and Dora Zavala, along with SIGSCV President Sue Reynolds.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit education for needful women in our community, through the College of the Canyons Foundation. For more information about how Soroptimist International of Greater Santa Clarita Valley, a qualified non-profit 501C (3), improves the lives of women and girls, locally and around the world, call President Sue Reynolds at 661-702-1345.
Tickets will be sold on-line at www.sigscv.org, or may be purchased by sending a check to SIGSCV, P.O. Box 801352, Santa Clarita, CA 91380-1350. For sponsorship, tickets, or more information, contact Pam Oneby at 661-803-2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Celebrating Passages in Time 2012 Celebrity Waiter Dinner/Auction - Cover story
- A Note from The Publishers - February 2012
- Students Off And Running (SOAR) Hosting 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Madness 5K at Bridgeport Marketplace in Santa Clarita
- Celebration of Love, Commitment and Romance HMNMH Foundation's Sweetheart Couple, Bob and Diane Benjamin
- Hundreds Expected to Walk in Support of Children with Cancer The Second Annual Michael Hoefflin Foundation Walk for Kids with Cancer
- News from SCV-Newhall Optimist Club - Feb 2012
- Keeping Our Soldiers Warm
- An Evening of Laughs Santa Clarita Elks Charity Roast
- Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center at COC March 2012 Open House
- In Loving Memory