KHTS Radio presents our third annual KHTS Home and Garden Show, brought to you by the Santa Clarita Family of Water Suppliers at the Valencia Hyatt on Saturday, March 31 and Sunday April 1.
This year, KHTS has added the annual Santa Clarita Emergency Expo in partnership with the City of Santa Clarita and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital in the Hyatt parking lot on Saturday, March 31.
Both shows are free to the public and feature hundreds of participants. Most are local businesses involved in our community and have a commitment to making certain you get the best possible advice and guidance. We urge you to take advantage of their expertise and eagerness to assist. Discover the latest in solar energy and other home improvements.
Santa Clarita local nurseries will be featuring special landscape displays, with plants available for purchase at heavily discounted prices. The Santa Clarita Rose Society will be doing special demonstrations. Local area chefs will feature special cooking sessions and Dave’s antique service will perform free estimates on your collectibles.
Home Depot will be featuring a special area for your kids, painting flower pots for their new plant. The store has also teamed up with Habitat for Humanity’s Habitat for Heroes project. Volunteers will be building custom planters for our Santa Clarita vets.
The expo will also host a special RV show, giving visitors a chance to step inside the latest models.
The Emergency Expo will be happening all day Saturday in the Valencia Hyatt parking lot, connected to the Home and Garden Show. They’ll be many exciting demonstrations from the Los Angeles County Fire Department, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, California Highway Patrol and the Santa Clarita Sheriffs.
Additional sponsors include the Gas Company, Southern California Edison, Stay Green Landscaping. Both Expos are produced by KHTS AM-1220 radio and High Impact. Show times for both Expos are, Saturday, March 31 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, April 1 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Visit www.scvhomeandgarden.com or www.scvemergencyexpo.com for information. Full details also at www.hometownstation.com.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Bringing Kindle Ranch to Life Our Cover Story 1
- Who Will Be This Year’s CYCL State Champion? - Our Cover Story 2
- A Note from The Publishers - March 2012
- August Rising Makes Their Debut at The Staples Center L.A. Kings Live Music Nights
- A Day of Inspiration at COC’s Women’s Conference - Our Cover Story 3
- The REP to Honor Local Vets with WWI Drama Journey’s End
- Child & Family Center's Taste of the Town to Celebrate "Food, Glorious Food," Wine and Ale
- Kicking Off American Cancer Society's Relay For Life
- The Third Annual KHTS Home and Garden Show
- Barefoot In The Park and Anne of Green Gables Bring in the Spring at the CTG