Funds raised by teams and individual walkers at Light The Night support lifesaving blood cancer research, as well as educational materials, resource information, and support services for patients and their families.
For more information about Light the Night Santa Clarita, visit www.lightthenight.org/santaclarita.
photos by Alex Diaz-Lapham
Right Side AD
Articles - This Issue
- Bringing Kindle Ranch to Life Our Cover Story 1
- Who Will Be This Year’s CYCL State Champion? - Our Cover Story 2
- A Note from The Publishers - March 2012
- August Rising Makes Their Debut at The Staples Center L.A. Kings Live Music Nights
- A Day of Inspiration at COC’s Women’s Conference - Our Cover Story 3
- The REP to Honor Local Vets with WWI Drama Journey’s End
- Child & Family Center's Taste of the Town to Celebrate "Food, Glorious Food," Wine and Ale
- Kicking Off American Cancer Society's Relay For Life
- The Third Annual KHTS Home and Garden Show
- Barefoot In The Park and Anne of Green Gables Bring in the Spring at the CTG