Last year, élite Magazine kicked off their very own élite Ultimate Awards, honoring our very own in Santa Clarita. Get ready to nominate the best of the best, The Ultimate, once again.
We are kicking off our 2nd Annual Ultimate Awards with the élite Ultimate Dining Awards. From the Ultimate in Asian Food, the Ultimate Pizza, to the Ultimate Late Night Dining and more, simply enter your name, tell us who you believe is the best of the best and you will have the opportunity to win $200 in fine dining certificates.
Vote, and tell the community that you helped decide which dining places are among Santa Clarita’s Best- the Ultimate. See if your favorites take the top prize as winners of the Ultimate Dining will be published in the June/July issue of élite Magazine. The deadline to nominate is Friday, March 30.
Don’t stop voting, as élite Magazine will be asking you to nominate your Ultimate in Beauty, Fitness and Home & Garden in the upcoming issues.
Give your Ultimate choices a time to shine, and let the community know who you think is the best of the best-The Ultimate.
You can submit your form digitally via our website www.scvelitemagazine.com or www.santaclaritamagazine.com, fax your favorites to 661-294-4442, or mail to Prime Publications, Inc., 28318 Constellation Road, Valencia, CA 91355. Deadline for submission for the Ultimate Dining is March 30.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Bringing Kindle Ranch to Life Our Cover Story 1
- Who Will Be This Year’s CYCL State Champion? - Our Cover Story 2
- A Note from The Publishers - March 2012
- August Rising Makes Their Debut at The Staples Center L.A. Kings Live Music Nights
- A Day of Inspiration at COC’s Women’s Conference - Our Cover Story 3
- The REP to Honor Local Vets with WWI Drama Journey’s End
- Child & Family Center's Taste of the Town to Celebrate "Food, Glorious Food," Wine and Ale
- Kicking Off American Cancer Society's Relay For Life
- The Third Annual KHTS Home and Garden Show
- Barefoot In The Park and Anne of Green Gables Bring in the Spring at the CTG