Relay For Life is a unique 24-hour celebration of cancer survivorship and a tribute to those who have lost their battle. Spend a 24-hour period, beginning Saturday, March 31 to Sunday, April 1, honoring, remembering and fighting back for all those who have been stricken with this terrible disease. The event attracts employee groups, families and friends who are strongly committed to the community and this fight, the nation’s number one health concern. At this event, we are hoping for over 1,000 supporters who will raise funds in 2012 for the American Cancer Society and take to the track in honor of loved ones, friends and co-workers touched by this disease. We have set an ambitious goal to raise funds for cancer research, education, advocacy and patient services.
Contact Debbie at CastaicRelay@yahoo.com if interested in volunteering or joining a team!
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Eat, Drink and Enjoy Life at Child & Family Center's Taste of the Town
- A Note from The Publishers - April 2012
- Relay for Life Castaic Returns!
- Election Day is Here! Get out and vote!
- Celebrating Entrepreneurial Spirit in SCV The Santa Clarita Valley Leadership Awards
- Brightening the Lives of Others Through Kindness
- Oscar Winning Editor Joel Cox and Actor Glenn Ford Inducted into Santa Clarita’s Walk of Western Stars
- Creative Years Preschool Hosts Annual Art Night
- A Dinner in Honor of the SCV Man and Woman of the Year
- Vote For the Best…The Ultimate élite Ultimate Beauty and Fitness Awards