It takes a special heart to think of other people. And the heart of the Santa Clarita community has got that special heart, where the needs of struggling families are met by the generosity of that special community heart.
Right now, Help The Children is out of peanut butter, jelly, and pasta sauce. If you are considering donating food to Help The Children for our food program, please consider meeting this food need.
It is also time to start your stretching exercises and warm up your walking shoes. This August 4, Help The Children, in cooperation with Chick-fil-A, is holding a Walk-a-Thon and carnival event at the Valencia Mall. We are planning on live music, and family friendly attractions, as well as enjoying the great food and service of Chick-fil-A. We are looking for 1,000 sponsored participants to sign-up for this great community event. Please consider being a part of this Santa Clarita event.
For more information on this event, or how you can partner with our community outreach, please contact Help The Children at either 661-702-8852, or Michael@helpthechildren.org.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- It’s Time to Tee Off for a Great Cause at This Year’s Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2012
- A Day to Run, a Day for Fun Support the Brenda Mehling Cancer Fund Fight It! 5K
- Celebrate, Honor, Remember and Fight Back at Relay For Life SCV
- Heroes Among Us –A Gala Celebration 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- The Santa Clarita Ballet Presents Peter Pan
- Super Jazz at the Ranch Returns May 19
- Taking Great Strides to Find a Cure
- Vote for the Ultimate in Beauty and Fitness
- City Council Election Results Are In