Here we go, Santa Clarita, it’s Mamarazzi time. I’ve got the 4-1-1 on all your star-studded sightings this month. Thank you for all your emails and celebrity encounters. It’s always fun to see and hear about your brushes with fame. Keep em’ coming.
Do you have Bieber fever? Singer, songwriter and actor, Justin Bieber came to the Santa Clarita Valley just last month at Litestone Studio in Castaic. Santa Clarita’s teen model, Kelsie Leach, worked with Justin and Riveting Entertainment’s Director Colin Tilley at the studio. “Kelsie was cast as one of the female leads for Justin’s new music video, Boyfriend,” states Kelsie’s mother, Debbie, “it was an exciting 14-hour day of filming!” The singer, songwriter and actor was kind enough to snap a photo with Kelsie.
Justin’s debut album My World was an overnight success, going platinum in the United States, Canada and the U.K. and was an international success. He also released a popular concert film, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
You may recognize our next celebrity for her role as Grace on the hit television series, The Nanny, or for her current roll on the Showtime drama series, Californication. She’s actress Madeline Zima. Madeline was at the City’s First Thursdays Art Walk event in Old Town Newhall just last month. She is pictured in front of her original art, which was on display at the Art Walk. Madeline worked on films such as The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, A Cinderella Story, and Legacy to name a few. She also played the role of Gretchen Berg on the series Heroes.
Stay tuned for many more celebrity sightings, Santa Clarita, and get your cameras ready and continue to be on the lookout. Do you have a celebrity sighting to tell or photo to share? Share your experiences and photos and e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy sightings! -Mamarazzi
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest