On July 14, Diamond Jim’s Casino in Rosamond, CA will host a Texas Hold’em Poker tournament chaired by local community members Scott Schauer, Don Goettling, and Dave Toneman to benefit the Michael Hoefflin Foundation. All proceeds of the event will benefit children with cancer and their families.
This is the second year that the benefit tournament has been organized by the group and it promises to be another exciting and successful event. Tournament organizer and sponsor Scott Schauer remarked, “This economy has made things tough for all of us, imagine how hard it is for a family that also has to deal with their child’s cancer.”
Sponsorships are available as low as $250. Individual entry is $125 and is limited to 200 spots. Cash prizes. There will be a complimentary buffet for all tournament players. Registration and check in 11 a.m. with a start time at 1 p.m. Register online at www.MHF.org. Diamond Jim’s Casino is located at 118 20th Street West in Rosamond.
Throughout the year, the Foundation helps in many ways, including providing gas and grocery assistance, support group meetings, and family outings -- aid crucial to families dealing with the emotional and unexpected financial burden of cancer.
The Michael Hoefflin Foundation for children’s cancer is a public non-profit 501(c) (3) foundation serving children and families touched by pediatric cancer in the Santa Clarita and surrounding valleys.
For more information please contact us at 661-250-4100 or go to www.MHF.org.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Nominate Your SCV Business Leaders
- Ante Up for the MHF Foundation
- Celebrating the Heroes Among Us At the 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2012
- Dancing With Our Stars Is Back!
- Vote for the Ultimate in Home & Garden
- Senior Center Foundation's Summer Golf Showdown Set
- Guests will be “Rockin’ the Rooftop” at This Year’s Summer Evening with the REP
- SCV Women & Men of Honor Gala Dinner
- Thoroughly Modern Millie is Thoroughly Fun!