Dining, Libations and Classic 80s Rock Concert Featured on Roof of Valencia BMW. The Repertory East Playhouse will host its annual benefit, Summer Evening with the REP, on Saturday, June 23, on the rooftop of Valencia BMW, the event’s presenting sponsor. The unique venue will be host to a spectacular evening of food and libations plus an exciting concert inspired by the smash rock musical and upcoming movie “Rock of Ages,” which features iconic 80s rock music.
Tickets for the event are $75 per person and from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. include food, wine and beer pairings. Guests can also enjoy an exclusive scotch, whisky and cigar bar for an additional $30 per person, and a cash bar will be available when the concert begins at 9 p.m.
“Summer Evening with the REP is one of our most important fundraisers of the year, and enables us to continue offering a full season of inspiring professional theatre for Santa Clarita,” said O. Michael Owston, the REP’s Co-Artistic director. “And the fact that it’s a fabulous summer party at a rockin’ location should also excite the community about attending.”
The evening will also feature a raffle for a chance to win a three-day Princess Coastal cruise between Los Angeles and Vancouver this September or next May. Raffle tickets are $10 each and no more than 300 will be sold. Tickets may be purchased through the REP. The dress code for the evening is city chic.
For tickets call the REP at 661-288-0000 or order online at www.repeastplayhouse.org.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Nominate Your SCV Business Leaders
- Ante Up for the MHF Foundation
- Celebrating the Heroes Among Us At the 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2012
- Dancing With Our Stars Is Back!
- Vote for the Ultimate in Home & Garden
- Senior Center Foundation's Summer Golf Showdown Set
- Guests will be “Rockin’ the Rooftop” at This Year’s Summer Evening with the REP
- SCV Women & Men of Honor Gala Dinner
- Thoroughly Modern Millie is Thoroughly Fun!