The Santa Clarita Ballet has produced two incredible works for ballet to be presented to the public this June 9 at the Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center at College of the Canyons. Their debut presentation of “Peter Pan” will be performed in Act One. “Peter Pan” is the newest addition to the Santa Clarita Ballet Company’s extensive repertoire of classic ballet. Choreographer Pam Sosa has transformed the story of “Peter Pan” into a delightfully entertaining performance that the audience will thoroughly enjoy. In Act Two, Santa Clarita Ballet’s upper level Company dancers will present “Roundabout,” an original work for SCBC choreographed by Artistic Director, Carol Guidry. “Roundabout” will be performed exclusively by upper level Company dancers whose accomplishments in the art of ballet lend to the beauty of this neo-classical ballet piece.
There will be two shows on Saturday. The matinee show is at 2 p.m. and the evening show is at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale now. Advanced ticket purchase is highly recommended as shows are selling quickly. Tickets are not sold through the Performing Arts Center for this event.
For tickets, please call the Santa Clarita Ballet Company directly at 661-251-0366.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Nominate Your SCV Business Leaders
- Ante Up for the MHF Foundation
- Celebrating the Heroes Among Us At the 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2012
- Dancing With Our Stars Is Back!
- Vote for the Ultimate in Home & Garden
- Senior Center Foundation's Summer Golf Showdown Set
- Guests will be “Rockin’ the Rooftop” at This Year’s Summer Evening with the REP
- SCV Women & Men of Honor Gala Dinner
- Thoroughly Modern Millie is Thoroughly Fun!