Thousands of cowboys and cowgirls saddled up at Wild Wild West SENSES Party in Old Town Newhall on Thursday, April 19. Main Street turned into the stage for the wildest hoedown in town, as guests gathered at sundown for trick roping, line dancing, gourmet foods, bull riding, shopping and country music. Film editor Joel Cox and actor Glen Ford were also inducted into the Walk of Western Stars.
Every third Thursday of the month, SENSES on Main Street provides high-energy entertainment, transforming Old Town Newhall into a booming nightlife, complete with food trucks, music, entertainment and more.
For more information on SENSES, contact Communications Specialist Heather Leuning, at 661-255-4385. For event updates, contest giveaways and special promotions, visit SensesOnMain.com; follow SENSES on Twitter, @SensesOnMain; or like us on Facebook, SensesOnMain.
photos courtesy City of Santa Clarita
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Nominate Your SCV Business Leaders
- Ante Up for the MHF Foundation
- Celebrating the Heroes Among Us At the 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2012
- Dancing With Our Stars Is Back!
- Vote for the Ultimate in Home & Garden
- Senior Center Foundation's Summer Golf Showdown Set
- Guests will be “Rockin’ the Rooftop” at This Year’s Summer Evening with the REP
- SCV Women & Men of Honor Gala Dinner
- Thoroughly Modern Millie is Thoroughly Fun!