It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the Child & Family Center’s 24th Annual Taste of the Town event, held on May 6 at the beautiful gardens of Mann Biomedical Park in Valencia. The much-anticipated and highly beneficial Taste of the Town always proves to be a community highlight, putting “fun” back into fundraising with the great amount of participation and attendance from the community.
Attendees indulged in an amazing array of food, wines, beers, margaritas and desserts from over 40 of our valley’s best restaurants and caterers. The day included both live and silent auctions as well as live entertainment and of course, the popular Champagne Diamond Drop donated by Classic Designs Jewelry. Proceeds from the event greatly benefited the Child & Family Center in Valencia, providing mental health and behavioral intervention services for troubled children, teens, adults, and their families.
For more information about the Child & Family Center, visit www.childfamilycenter.org.
photos by Alex Hafizi
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Nominate Your SCV Business Leaders
- Ante Up for the MHF Foundation
- Celebrating the Heroes Among Us At the 41st Annual Boys & Girls Club Benefit Auction
- A Note from The Publishers - June 2012
- Dancing With Our Stars Is Back!
- Vote for the Ultimate in Home & Garden
- Senior Center Foundation's Summer Golf Showdown Set
- Guests will be “Rockin’ the Rooftop” at This Year’s Summer Evening with the REP
- SCV Women & Men of Honor Gala Dinner
- Thoroughly Modern Millie is Thoroughly Fun!