Pho Sure will be hosting its first Annual Pho Eating Competition on Saturday, June 9 at 3:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome; only the first 15 contestants will compete. Contestants must be at least 18 years old at the time of competition and cannot begin to eat until the starting signal is given. Pho is the traditional Vietnamese Beef noodle soup where rice noodles are served with a variety of cuts of beef. During the competition, contestants will be served only well done briskets with a healthy serving of rice noodles and broth. The bowl must be completely finished including broth in order to count. Final bowl will be weighed with the lightest bowl declared the winner in the event of tie. Visible symptoms of illness will disqualify contestant. Pho Sure has the sole, complete and final discretion regarding all contest related matters including basis for disqualifications and victory. The winner will receive a $100 gift card, a crystal trophy and the admiration of people everywhere. Please visit our website for details: www.phosurevalencia.com.
Pho Sure – Vietnamese Noodles is located at 23876 Copperhill Drive in Valencia. For more information, please call 661-257-3888 and visit www.phosurevalencia.com.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest