Pho Sure will be hosting its first Annual Pho Eating Competition on Saturday, June 9 at 3:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome; only the first 15 contestants will compete. Contestants must be at least 18 years old at the time of competition and cannot begin to eat until the starting signal is given. Pho is the traditional Vietnamese Beef noodle soup where rice noodles are served with a variety of cuts of beef. During the competition, contestants will be served only well done briskets with a healthy serving of rice noodles and broth. The bowl must be completely finished including broth in order to count. Final bowl will be weighed with the lightest bowl declared the winner in the event of tie. Visible symptoms of illness will disqualify contestant. Pho Sure has the sole, complete and final discretion regarding all contest related matters including basis for disqualifications and victory. The winner will receive a $100 gift card, a crystal trophy and the admiration of people everywhere. Please visit our website for details: www.phosurevalencia.com.
Pho Sure – Vietnamese Noodles is located at 23876 Copperhill Drive in Valencia. For more information, please call 661-257-3888 and visit www.phosurevalencia.com.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine