On Saturday, April 21, the SCV Youth Project’s 4th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction took place at the Tournament Players Club in Valencia. At the sweetest fundraiser in Santa Clarita, a spectrum of playful colors and designs, the cakes entered in the auction displayed a whimsical take on charities and local businesses. With over 200 people in attendance to see the creative desserts on display, the Sweet Chairty Auction was a success, raising nearly $25,000 dollars! More than 25 cakes were entered in the competition, but after the judging, first place was awarded to the toolbox cake by Molly Sullivan, second place was awarded to the CAKEgoodness cake by Melinda Piligian, and third place was awarded to the KHTS penguin cake by Jill’s Cake Creations. Congratulations to all of the contestants and all of the winners for baking towards a great cause!
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest