From the world-class comfort and detailed service of a Disney Cruise Line cruise, experience the scenic splendor of California. Savor spectacular seascapes as you sail along the Golden Coast. Once in port, California’s iconic cities beckon you ashore to explore. Let your Disney Cruise Line vacation transport you to a world of wonder, one that you will remember fondly forever.
From the sun-kissed beaches of San Diego to the star-studded scenery of Los Angeles to the iconic architecture of San Francisco, cruises on the California coast offer a unique way to explore the Golden State.
The excitement begins when you board the ship to find that all of your needs have been anticipated – and the fun continues as you travel from port to port.
Once docked, enticing attractions await in every city. In Los Angeles, be spellbound by Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, and Grauman’s Chinese Theatre – or head to Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. In San Francisco, visit the Golden Gate Bridge, The Walt Disney Family Museum and Fisherman’s Wharf – or venture out to Sonoma or Napa Valley. Finally, in San Diego, explore the San Diego Zoo, Coronado Island, Gaslamp Quarter, and some of the world’s best beaches.
If you think this isn’t enticing, it’s only the beginning. Back onboard the ship, you’ll continue to enjoy the wonders of California, from movie-inspired experiences to wine tastings. With all that – combined with exemplary customer service, magical experiences and unrivaled entertainment that is unique to Disney Cruise Line – you can look forward to the vacation of a lifetime! Whichever cruise you choose, you can look forward to exhilarating adventures in spectacular ports of call.
For more information regarding these resorts, contact The Travel Bug at 661-255-5030, or come in for a visit at 24300 Town Center Drive Suite 101 in Valencia.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest