Thousands were in attendance at the American Cancer Society’s annual Relay For Life of SCV. The overnight event began on May 19 at Central Park in Saugus, beginning with the Survivor Lap. Team members joined as they spent 24 hours walking the course, enjoying the activities located around the track. There was a special Remember Ceremony where participants lit a candle to memorialize their loved ones that they have lost to cancer. On Sunday, guests participated in the final lap and Fight Back Ceremony. Over $326,000 has been raised to date.
For more information visit www.scvrelay.org
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine