Thousands were in attendance at the American Cancer Society’s annual Relay For Life of SCV. The overnight event began on May 19 at Central Park in Saugus, beginning with the Survivor Lap. Team members joined as they spent 24 hours walking the course, enjoying the activities located around the track. There was a special Remember Ceremony where participants lit a candle to memorialize their loved ones that they have lost to cancer. On Sunday, guests participated in the final lap and Fight Back Ceremony. Over $326,000 has been raised to date.
For more information visit www.scvrelay.org
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest