Several months back, J. David’s Custom Clothiers had a promotion where a portion of the sales from their cus presented a check for $1,575 to Tyler Cordova for the Foundation.“J. David’s is a true and loyal friend to the Michael Hoefflin Foundation,” states Gilllian Stone, Acting Executive Director. “It is heartwarming to see such commitment and dedication.”
To learn more about the Michael Hoefflin Foundation, visit www.mhf.org. For information about J. David’s Custom Clothiers, visit www.jdavids.com.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest