Summer is coming quick, so let’s take a different approach to “Fixing sun damaged hair”, Let’s protect and prevent!
We have always fixed our hair after summer. I have some easy pre-summer steps to preventing damage....
• Always wet your hair before you go in any chlorine water. Soak it with either an outside water source or shower. If neither is available, get a squirt bottle, fill it with half way with water, and then add one tablespoon of Serie Expert Vitamino leave in conditioner(with spf). Wet your hair with this mixture. The reason! If your hair is filled with a protectant, when you jump in the pool, lake; the mean chlorine and minerals will just pass by.....
• Keep this in your beach/pool bag. Then you always have it!
• Get deep conditioning treatments now!
Before you go out in the sun! Salon treatments are always best to do because they adhere better to the hair. Why?
It’s because power doses and mask treatments have double the amount of nutrients needed to protect the hair, like Ioning G, lipid ceremides and the correct proteins. Then your hair will be guarded against environmental stresses like wind, sun and water. So when the sun tries to dry out your tresses, we have infused our hair with extra nutrients needed; so we win!
If you take these few hints and use them you can save yourself from dry, brittle hair. Chlorine and minerals affects our hair color in a really negative way, pushing out our color and leaving more room for the stresses to move in. Most people think only blondes turn green from chlorine and in actuality all hair does, you can just visualize it more on blondes or lighter hair shades. This also causes ones hair to be unmanageable as well. So, do away with the mean chlorine and minerals!
Protect and prevent, and treat your hair to a power dose and mask treatment, before the summer! You will see a difference! Have fun this summer!
‘N Style Salon is located at 26111 Bouquet Canyon Road, Suite A3 behind IHOP in Valencia. To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 661-254-4841.
Right Side AD
Articles - This Issue
- Saugus Graduates – “We’re Going Places!”
- ROCK ON with the Boys & Girls Club!
- Tee Off at the SCV Senior Center’s Summer Showdown!
- A Note from The Publishers -June 2013
- An Evening of Fun with the Gentlemen! Soroptimist International of SCV’s 2nd Annual Gentlemen for a Cause
- You Are Making a Difference!
- Around Town
- Hike Santa Clarita Now Offers Blog and “Ask Dr. Norm” Feature
- Logix Federal Credit Union Named as Title Sponsor for Circle of Hope’s 2013 Vine 2 Wine Classic
- COC Summer Session to Provide Class Seats for 18,000 Students