Summer is coming quick, so let’s take a different approach to “Fixing sun damaged hair”, Let’s protect and prevent!
We have always fixed our hair after summer. I have some easy pre-summer steps to preventing damage....
• Always wet your hair before you go in any chlorine water. Soak it with either an outside water source or shower. If neither is available, get a squirt bottle, fill it with half way with water, and then add one tablespoon of Serie Expert Vitamino leave in conditioner(with spf). Wet your hair with this mixture. The reason! If your hair is filled with a protectant, when you jump in the pool, lake; the mean chlorine and minerals will just pass by.....
• Keep this in your beach/pool bag. Then you always have it!
• Get deep conditioning treatments now!
Before you go out in the sun! Salon treatments are always best to do because they adhere better to the hair. Why?
It’s because power doses and mask treatments have double the amount of nutrients needed to protect the hair, like Ioning G, lipid ceremides and the correct proteins. Then your hair will be guarded against environmental stresses like wind, sun and water. So when the sun tries to dry out your tresses, we have infused our hair with extra nutrients needed; so we win!
If you take these few hints and use them you can save yourself from dry, brittle hair. Chlorine and minerals affects our hair color in a really negative way, pushing out our color and leaving more room for the stresses to move in. Most people think only blondes turn green from chlorine and in actuality all hair does, you can just visualize it more on blondes or lighter hair shades. This also causes ones hair to be unmanageable as well. So, do away with the mean chlorine and minerals!
Protect and prevent, and treat your hair to a power dose and mask treatment, before the summer! You will see a difference! Have fun this summer!
‘N Style Salon is located at 26111 Bouquet Canyon Road, Suite A3 behind IHOP in Valencia. To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 661-254-4841.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest