On Saturday, May 12, Santa Clarita residents gathered to walk in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk in downtown Los Angeles to help raise money to eradicate cancer. The group, which has been together for over 15 years now and has raised thousands of dollars towards the fight against Women’s Cancers, walked under the leadership of team captain Lindsay Lassek. This years team also included not only cancer survivors, they had five women currently battling the life-altering disease.
For more information, please find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Santa-Clarita-Valley-Seeking-Cancer-Victory.
Right Side AD
Articles - This Issue
- Saugus Graduates – “We’re Going Places!”
- ROCK ON with the Boys & Girls Club!
- Tee Off at the SCV Senior Center’s Summer Showdown!
- A Note from The Publishers -June 2013
- An Evening of Fun with the Gentlemen! Soroptimist International of SCV’s 2nd Annual Gentlemen for a Cause
- You Are Making a Difference!
- Around Town
- Hike Santa Clarita Now Offers Blog and “Ask Dr. Norm” Feature
- Logix Federal Credit Union Named as Title Sponsor for Circle of Hope’s 2013 Vine 2 Wine Classic
- COC Summer Session to Provide Class Seats for 18,000 Students