On Saturday, May 12, Santa Clarita residents gathered to walk in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk in downtown Los Angeles to help raise money to eradicate cancer. The group, which has been together for over 15 years now and has raised thousands of dollars towards the fight against Women’s Cancers, walked under the leadership of team captain Lindsay Lassek. This years team also included not only cancer survivors, they had five women currently battling the life-altering disease.
For more information, please find them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Santa-Clarita-Valley-Seeking-Cancer-Victory.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest