Over the last few months, we’ve asked our readers to vote for their favorites, the best of the best- the Ultimate in Dining, Beauty & Fitness. The votes have been counted and winners for the Ultimate in Dining were announced in our June/July issue of élite Magazine. Stay tuned, as the winners for Beauty & Fitness will be announced in our upcoming August/September issue.
Now it’s time to vote for your favorites in Home & Garden. Categories include the Ultimate Landscape, Ultimate Antiques, Ultimate Custom Cabinetry, Home Furniture and many more.
The deadline for the Home & Garden submissions is Tuesday, July 31.
Just enter your name, tell us who you believe to be the best of the best, the Ultimate, and you will have the opportunity to win $200 in gift certificates. See if your favorites take the top prize, as award winners will be announced in the October/November issue of élite Magazine.
Nominate your favorites and honor the best of the best, the Ultimate, and let them shine. Be sure and tell the community that you helped decide which businesses are the best of the best and vote!
You can submit your form digitally via our website at www.scvelitemagazine.com, fax your favorites to 661-294-4442 or mail to Prime Publications, Inc., 28318 Constellation Road, Valencia, CA. 91355. Deadline for submission for the Ultimate Home & Garden is Tuesday, July 31.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Celebrate Entrepreneurial Achievements Vote Now for the SCV Leadership Awards
- Take a Cruise, Support Your Local Sheriffs!
- A Note from the Publishers - July 2012
- Vote for Your Favorites! Ultimate Home & Garden Awards
- Don’t Miss Out on the Star Studded Event Dancing With Our Stars Tickets Now Available
- Bring Your Poker Face Come Support the Michael Hoefflin Foundation
- Local Alumnus Enters Boys & Girls Club Hall of Fame
- SISCV receives a $6,000 Grant from SI of the Americas
- Valencia Country Club Site of 22nd Annual COC Foundation Golf Tourney
- Zonta Installs New Officers and Names Zontian of the Year