The City of Santa Clarita’s free Concerts in the Park series is expected to attract large crowds to enjoy great bands, picnicking, and family fun every Saturday night from July 7 through August 25. To make the Concert experience even more enjoyable, the City now offers premier season parking passes for $150 per vehicle, which guarantees patrons a parking spot at Central Park for all eight shows.
“Our popular Concerts in the Park are expected to attract a record-breaking number of fans. The new premier parking pass is ideal for Concert fans who want a guaranteed parking spot at Central Park week after week,” commented Mayor Frank Ferry.
Premier parking passes are limited to the first 100 people who purchase a pass in advance of the concert season. In the case that parking pass holders do not attend a concert, they may transfer their pass to friends or family for one-time use.
Passes must be purchased for $150 online at Santa-Clarita.com/Concerts and must be purchased and picked up by Friday, July 6. Parking passes will be mailed to households, or can be picked up at the Arts & Events Office in the Mezzanine of the Santa Clarita Activities Center, located at 20880 Centre Pointe Parkway.
Also new this year, the City is implementing new rules and concert guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for every audience member. These include: no use of stakes, ropes, or caution tape; canopies, chairs and blankets cannot be left unattended; and unattended canopies and chairs will be removed by staff prior to the start of every Concert. Parks staff will also be onsite to ensure compliance and to support an enjoyable concert experience for all.
For more information on the 2012 Concerts in the Park series, please visit www.Santa-Clarita.com/Concerts or contact the City of Santa Clarita’s Arts and Events Office at 661-250-3787.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest