With summer upon us, it is time to take extra good care of our skin and Ma Maison has just the right addition to your daily routine: French Milled Shea Butter Bar Soaps. Bar soaps seem old fashioned but they are truly making a big comeback because of the naturally rich oils and emollients that are being added to a classic well made bar of soap. Let’s talk about some of the benefits:
Shea butter soaps, lotions, moisturizers and other products offer soothing, protecting and healing properties. The presence of fatty acids and vitamins favor quick skin healing, sun protection and have been known to work well against stretch marks. Shea Butter also offers benefits for those suffering dry skin, dermatitis and sunburn, plus it is generally well tolerated by the skin so it rarely triggers allergic reactions. Sounds miraculous, but because of the Vitamins A and E found in Shea butter it really does help in keeping the skin supple and healthy while the Vitamin F works as a rejuvenator as well. The best thing is that shea butter penetrates the skin easily and does not clog the pores!
Sounds too good to be true? Try it for yourself. At Ma Maison we carry an extensive collection of French Milled Bar Soaps from Mistral and most of our lotions are shea butter based. If you are truly looking for a break, we invite you to indulge in the sweet smells of verbena, lavender, milk, pomegranate, olive oil, gardenia and many more to transport you into a sensory delight. Our goal at Ma Maison is to always give our customers the best quality products that put a smile on your face whenever possible. We are a gift and home décor boutique offering unique products and centrally located at the corner of Valencia Blvd. and McBean Parkway in the Kohl’s Shopping Center: 24266 Valencia Blvd, Valencia.
For more information, please call 661-799-7983. We are open everyday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., we would love to have you swing by to try some testers or samples of the fabulous soaps and lotions we carry.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest