On Saturday night, June 9 “A Night of Mitch’s Java ‘N Jazz” kicked off the beginning of a new era for this independent coffeehouse. Local entrepreneur, Mitch McMullen (Newhall Coffee Roasting Company), brought his coffeehouse, Mitch’s Java ‘N Jazz, back to the Santa Clarita Valley. The Coffeehouse is located inside Kokolita Cakes & More, a gourmet bakery featuring premium cupcakes, custom cakes, and an assortment of baked goods and is in conjunction with the launch of breakfast at Kokolitas. Martha Aguilera, owner of Kokolita Cakes & more said “Our gourmet cupcakes pair very well with Mitch’s specialty coffee drinks and our retro café compliments what Mitch calls the “Java ‘n Jazz Experience”. We are excited about the return of Java ‘n Jazz inside our 1950’s style bakery.”
Kokolita Cakes is located at 27530 Newhall Ranch Road in Valencia and their phone number is 661 257-9338 (25-SWEET).
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine