On Saturday night, June 9 “A Night of Mitch’s Java ‘N Jazz” kicked off the beginning of a new era for this independent coffeehouse. Local entrepreneur, Mitch McMullen (Newhall Coffee Roasting Company), brought his coffeehouse, Mitch’s Java ‘N Jazz, back to the Santa Clarita Valley. The Coffeehouse is located inside Kokolita Cakes & More, a gourmet bakery featuring premium cupcakes, custom cakes, and an assortment of baked goods and is in conjunction with the launch of breakfast at Kokolitas. Martha Aguilera, owner of Kokolita Cakes & more said “Our gourmet cupcakes pair very well with Mitch’s specialty coffee drinks and our retro café compliments what Mitch calls the “Java ‘n Jazz Experience”. We are excited about the return of Java ‘n Jazz inside our 1950’s style bakery.”
Kokolita Cakes is located at 27530 Newhall Ranch Road in Valencia and their phone number is 661 257-9338 (25-SWEET).
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest