Summertime means family fun and children require a range of activities that are social, educational, and memorable. Since they have time away from school, being involved with others is especially important. Help them develop experiences worth remembering. Consider outside play, teach a child how to cook, create a project that’s imaginative, decorate a room, play musical instruments, sing, dance, or take a class together. Don’t forget to take a variety of photos and make a scrapbook. Be sure the pictures show the great times that you enjoy together.
You can also consider volunteering your time to help children who are unable to live with their families and would benefit from your experience, compassion and kindness. At Inner Circle Foster Care and Adoption Services, we are planning a July picnic for the children we serve. We could use some donations, especially picnic materials, gifts, and games we can give to the children. Please call 818-988-6300 and ask how you can help.
And remember our Annual Golf Classic that raises funds for our children and families will be September 24, 2012 at Braemar Country Club in Tarzana. Call us at 818-988-6300 and sign up to play at the beautiful course and make your summertime memorable for you and others.
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine