What can I say? I don’t know what I’d do without my Hot Yoga practice! I started practicing yoga at Hot Yoga Haven in December of 2011, at the urging of my sister, Siri, who is both a student and an instructor there. At first, I was utterly opposed to the idea of doing anything, much less exercising, in 100-plus degree heat. I finally gave in to Siri’s recommendations when I was laid off from my job last year, and suddenly found myself with an abundance of time.
I soon discovered that I love the heat. Not only does it help you move deeper, and more safely, into the postures, but it also has tremendous cleansing effects, not to mention – it feels so good to sweat! Taking yoga classes at Hot Yoga Haven has inspired me not only to get more exercise, but to eat better, and to generally lead a more active and healthy life. I credit Hot Yoga Haven, and its wonderfully supportive community of instructors and students, almost exclusively with my success at quitting smoking earlier this year!
Okay now that yoga has transformed my life I want to do more. Yoga has given me the desire to become the best I can be. Being a part of the Hot Yoga Haven community has led me to pursue a career in teaching yoga. I know I haven’t been a yogi for long but I know the incredible benefits yoga has to offer. I long to help others discover that hot yoga can change your life and bring you closer to your true healthier joyful self! So I’ve decided to train to be a certified Hot Yoga teacher! Join me and become all that you can be in a loving and nurturing environment at Hot Yoga Haven.
Hot Yoga Haven is located at 25044 Peachland Avenue, Suite 106, in Newhall, across from Valencia Pharmacy. Visit our website at www.hotyogascv.com for class schedule or call 661-255-1500 for more information. Hot Yoga Haven is SCV’s community yoga center!
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest