It’s almost time for the much-anticipated Dancing With Our Stars event, our cover story this issue.
Santa Clarita’s “celebrities” and the professionals have been spending the last few months in preparation for the Fourth Annual Dancing With Our Stars. Come see the stars shine, as they will pair up with the professional dancers and dance the night away for a great cause on Saturday, September 22 in the grand ballroom at the beautiful Hyatt Regency in Valencia.
Get your tickets now as VIP Around the Dance Floor seats are already sold out! General admission seats are still available, and individual ticket prices are $85. Your ticket will include a delicious dinner with live entertainment. The no host bar will begin at 6 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m.
The 13 dancing duos will be judged and guests will have the opportunity to cast money votes using script. Vote for the best dancer and the non-profit organization they are representing. You can also show your support by pledging via proxy votes prior to the night of the event. Funds collected will benefit the organization that the dancers are representing.
“We are looking forward to another spectacular event,” states co-chair Alex Hafizi. “More importantly, the funds raised will benefit our local non-profit organizations.”
It will be an all out battle for the top prize. Who will raise the most money and get the most votes? Find out for yourself and be a part of one of Santa Clarita’s most exciting events!
For more information or tickets, please call Alex Hafizi at 661-294-4444 extension 107.
Who is who?
• Darlene Gandara & Byron Espinoza are dancing for the SCV Senior Center
• Dee Dee Jacobson & Willy Arroyo are dancing for the COC Foundation and K12 Program
• Marsha McClean & Jose Torres are dancing for SCV Habitat for Heroes
• Laura Kirchhoff & Errol Leon are dancing for Circle of Hope
• Shannon Bohte & Rodney Wright are dancing for Carousel Ranch
• Craig Helm & Ingrid Blanco are dancing for the HMNMH Foundation
• Chris Chegwin & Theresa Wright are dancing for the Domestic Violence Center
• Bob Larlee & Maritza Rosales are dancing for the American Heart Association
• Chris Najarro & Michael De Vera are dancing for Family Promise
• Chad Payne & Kayla Burkhead are dancing for Project Kindle
• Tony Watson & Kathy Rakness are dancing for the Foundation for Children’s Dental Health
• Patti Claire & Jonathan Seals are dancing for Inner Circle Foster Care & Adoption Service
• Lisa Delong & Richard Pearce are dancing for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
photo by Gary Choppé
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- It’s Time for the 4th Annual Dancing With Our Stars Event!
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2012
- Sip, Stroll and Savor the Sounds
- The Sound of Music in Final Weeks
- Message From the City Manager Ken Pulskamp - August 2012
- LARC Ranch to Host Country-Western Carnival October 14 Fundraiser Features Live Music from The Lucky Stars
- Santa Clarita Resident Nikki Brandes is “In It To End It.”
- A Day-Trippers Delight: COC Community Education to Offer Single-Day Tours
- Center of the World Festival
- College of the Canyons Students Leading the Way To Cancer Cures