“Sip, Stroll and Savor the Sounds” at the Soroptimist International of Greater Santa Clarita Valley’s 4th Annual The Wine Affair. The event will be Sunday, October 21, from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m., at Valencia Town Center.
Restaurants, retailers and wine stores along Town Center Drive will serve as hosts. Each venue features wine tasting, food, and musical entertainment. Confirmed participants include: Pottery Barn, Salt Creek Grille, Havin’ a Ball, and The Ivy Day Spa.
There is still time to be a Title Sponsor for a contribution of $5,000. VIP Sponsorships are also available including “Vintner Sponsorships” at $2,500 and “Barrel Club” at $1,000. To date, Barrel Sponsors include the Westfield Town Center.
A VIP Reception for sponsors will be held at Town Center Drive immediately following the event. Please look for details on the VIP Reception coming soon!
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the new HMNMH Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the United Nations Campaign to end Fistula. SIGSCV has donated over $30,000 to the Sheila R. Veloz Foundation and $16,000 to Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit through proceeds from this event.
Tickets are $50 in advance; $60 one week before the event. Participants must be at least 21 years of age. Tickets will be sold on-line at www.thewineaffair.org, or may be purchased by sending a check to SIGSCV, Attention: The Wine Affair, P.O. Box 801352, Santa Clarita, CA 91380-1350.
If you would like to become a sponsor, or for more information, contact Rebecca Johnston at 661-645-1835, email Rebecca.email@example.com.
For more information about how Soroptimist International of Greater Santa Clarita Valley, a qualified non-profit 501C (3), improves the lives of women and girls, locally and around the world, call Sue Reynolds at 661-702-1345.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- It’s Time for the 4th Annual Dancing With Our Stars Event!
- A Note from The Publishers - August 2012
- Sip, Stroll and Savor the Sounds
- The Sound of Music in Final Weeks
- Message From the City Manager Ken Pulskamp - August 2012
- LARC Ranch to Host Country-Western Carnival October 14 Fundraiser Features Live Music from The Lucky Stars
- Santa Clarita Resident Nikki Brandes is “In It To End It.”
- A Day-Trippers Delight: COC Community Education to Offer Single-Day Tours
- Center of the World Festival
- College of the Canyons Students Leading the Way To Cancer Cures