The Gentle Barn has been fortunate to be able to serve the Los Angeles County for 13 years, eight of them in Santa Clarita. Rescuing and rehabilitating thousands of animals and connecting inner-city, at-risk and special needs children with them, creates a bond that changes them forever, helping them reach their highest heights.
“The Gentle Barn was my dream since I was seven years old,” said Ellie Laks, Founder of The Gentle Barn. “I still get goose bumps when I see how much we have grown and how many animals’ and children’s lives we have changed for the better. We love our work here and can’t wait to celebrate with you at the upcoming event!”
Please join The Gentle Barn on August 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to rejoice in The Gentle Barn’s 13th anniversary. Celebrate all of the original rescued animals (as well as the new ones) and how much they have given over the years and congratulate The Gentle Barn’s many accomplishments.
To make it extra special for you there will be an amazing animal communicator here to do readings for only $25 (discounted from $100) with 100 percent of the proceeds going to support The Gentle Barn! It is fun and will give you tons of information about your animal. You can answer behavioral questions, solve medical mysteries, or just listen to what your animal has to say to you. Just bring a picture of your animal with their eyes looking at the camera. There will also be face painting, food, music and lots and lots of time with the animals.
The Gentle Barn is home to over 160 animals rescued from abuse and neglect, and host to at-risk, inner city and special needs kids. To visit or support The Gentle Barn and their rescue efforts, please visit their website at www.gentlebarn.org.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest