Looking for a wonderful canine companion? Adopt a dog from AngelDogs Foundation Deaf Dog Ranch in Acton. All of our dogs are fixed, up to date on shots, and trained using hand signals. Deaf dogs are highly intelligent and really bond with their owners. They make fantastic pets. Here are just a few of the dogs available at our ranch:
Meet Casper the Friendly Pup! He’s a six-month-old deaf Dalmatian mix, very friendly with lots of energy. Casper plays a little rough with other dogs, so he will need to have tolerant canine friends. He is learning commands and is very eager to please. Casper loves playing ball and going for walks. He’s very affectionate. Adopt Casper and you’ll have a best friend for life.
This pretty blue and brown-eyed girl is Misty, an 18-month-old Dogo Argentino mix. Playful Misty is very smart and knows a lot of commands, including sit, stay, down, come, no and good. Misty makes the cutest roo-roo noise when she’s excited and loves to snuggle. Misty is good with most other dogs, too, making her an all-around delightful four-legged friend.
George is a three year-old male American Bulldog mix. He was in foster care for more than a year before coming to the Deaf Dog Ranch. According to the foster, George is great with people of all ages and is not destructive when left alone for long periods of time in the house. He adores going for car rides and playing ball. George might do okay with a submissive canine friend (a meet and greet is suggested). He’s a very intelligent dog who is ready for a forever home now. Would that be yours?
For more information, to meet any of these dogs, or to inquire about volunteer/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michelle@AngelDogsFoundation.org or call 661-803-2909.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest