Can you believe we are into the second half of the year? What a great time to revisit the goals you set for yourself in January and get refocused to finish 2012 stronger than you started it.
Many of the goals you set may be what are known as outcome goals. Outcome goals are based on reaching a specific outcome, such as lose 10 pounds of fat or drop two jean sizes. These are powerful goals and, especially if you have them backed up with a strong reason why, can be very motivating.
The other type of goal to consider setting is what is known as a process goal. Process goals are goals to change specific behaviors or actions that you do daily or weekly. These are things you have complete control over. A process goal could be to workout three times this week or eat a healthy breakfast every morning or cook dinner every night instead of eating out. These process goals are the actions that will add up to reaching your outcome goal.
To help you out with setting a process goal to guarantee you finish the year in better shape than you started it we challenge you to the 100-workout challenge! The goal is to complete 100 workouts before the end of the year. This works out to about four to five workouts each week.
Commit to yourself and start to count them down and make it a goal for yourself to complete 100 workouts before 2013.
How different would you feel after completing 100 workouts? How much better would you be? What kind of shape would you be in?
At Results Fitness, we are rewarding any of our members who complete the 100- workout challenge with a $100 gift certificate to Results Fitness. To get started on your 100-workout challenge, come into Results Fitness and we’ll help you to finish 2012 better, fitter, stronger, in improved shape than you started it.
Results Fitness is located at 24420 Walnut Street in Newhall. Call today to get started with a free strategy session and no obligation trial membership at 661-799-7900 or visit www.results-fitness.com.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest