The Crawfords and Flemings presented $113,500 in proceeds from the golf invitational and the Valencia Acura/Henry Mayo Breast Cancer Awareness Tea-held at the Valencia Country Club in October.
“The Sheila R. Veloz Breast Imaging Center has provided a wonderful service for women throughout the Santa Clarita Valley and we are proud to do what we can to help this worthwhile cause,” said Don Fleming, whose mother died from cancer.
Henry Mayo’s 2006 Breast Cancer Awareness testimonial speaker Valerie Beck who underwent a mastectomy was also among the guests in attendance.
1: Don and Cheri Fleming, Diana and Wayne Crawford, and Henry Mayo CEO Roger Seaver.
2: Foundation President Diana Vose, Valerie Beck, Dion Beck, Roger Seaver;, John Nishanian, Pattie Rosolanko and Mia Acquino.
3: Donors Maureen and Gary Greenwood with Roger Seaver
4: Left to right: Susan Bayer, CeCe Frankhuizen and Debbie Hattox.
5: Donor Shelly Jefferis with her 10-month-old son Brayden
6: Donor A.J. Amirnezami
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Sheila R. Veloz Breast Imaging Center Receives $120,000 From Community Members
- Lennar hosts Monthly Chamber Mixer at the Madison
- Christmas Tree Lighting Honors the Military
- January 2007
- What's New? Concept Cars Tell it All
- Wedded Bliss
- SCV Wedding Mall Helps You
- Quality of Life in Check After Truce Between Quarry and City
- Wedding Party Favor Ideas
- Paso Robles, A Hidden Treasure in Our Own Backyard