The Railroad Café , conveniently located directly across the street from the Newhall Metrolink Station, is the home of the absolute best coffee and espresso beverages in town! The combination of fresh beautifully roasted Newhall Coffee and a staff of knowledgeable, passionate baristas makes for a wonderful experience. The Railroad Café also offers a selection of light, easily portable breakfast fare including oatmeal, bagels, muffins and pastries to help start your day. Lunch offerings include a light sandwich and salad menu with a variety of soft drinks and other delicious munchies. As the weather gets warmer, you can definitely beat the heat with a good selection of iced and blended espresso beverages or a wonderfully refreshing blended green tea chai! The atmosphere of the café is warm and inviting with plenty of tables and comfy chairs to accommodate meetings with business clients or friends and free Wi-Fi connection is available for all your web-surfing needs.
The Railroad Café is also home to the most wonderfully fun open mic night ever. The event takes place on the first and third Friday of every month with sign ups starting at 6 p.m. Participants include local poets, authors, acoustic musicians and singer/songwriters that enjoy sharing their own personal art while helping the local community and culture of down town Newhall grow and flourish. Whether you show up with the intent to share your own talents with new friends or just sit back, relax and enjoy the show, you can’t help but enjoy yourself amongst the eclectic collection of local personalities.
Whether its on your way to or from work, in the pursuit of a good time on Friday evening, or just a chance to stop and catch your breath in the middle a hectic day, you owe it to yourself to stop in and check out the best café experience in town! It’s fun, it’s exciting, and you’re invited.
Railroad Café is located at 24307 Railroad Avenue in Newhall. For more information, please call 661-287-5901.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest