The next few months is said to be the best in years for home repairs and improvements. While new construction has taken a sharp decline and contractors who used to have a six-week waiting list are now more available. Less reputable contractors are weeded out, leaving the top contractors to compete for your business.
Calling a local home improvement professional today not only ensures you the best quality and savings available, it gives you an opportunity to stimulate the economy! By starting today you’ll have peace of mind knowing you received the highest quality with the greatest savings, and at the same time you’re helping local professionals. Just think by this spring your home can be a dream come true! You must ask yourself, “Do I want to miss this opportunity?”
Simple improvements to increase your homes value:
• Repaint your home’s interior and exterior
• Upgrade with new tile, carpet or wood flooring
• Replace plumbing fixtures and hardware
• Remodel bathroom
• Remodel kitchen
• Replace windows
• New landscaping
• Update your electrical
Just SCV’s Best is the team for all your home improvement needs. This exclusive group of professionals has over 300 years combined experience serving the Santa Clarita community, delivering the highest quality and service available. Look no further, call the companies that you can trust and get your project started today!
For more information, please visit our website at www.justscvsbest.com , see our ad in the back glossy pages and call 661-299-1600.
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Get in the Holiday Spirit at Henry Mayo’s Holiday Home Tour
- Make the Holidays Brighter with the SCV Jaycees 15th Annual Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- A Note from The Publishers - December 2013
- Gingerbread House Contest
- Holiday Classic on Stage at the CTG
- JAZZ in the Afternoon, Relax and Enjoy
- Justin Time Children’s House Grief is love, with no place to go.
- Good News and Great Joy For SC Master Chorale’s Holiday Concert
- The Treasured Talent of Santa Clarita Ballet’s Nutcracker
- A Pictures Is Worth a Thousand Words Wedding Photo Contest