Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Supporting the Expansion of the Emergency Department
- Taking Steps to Find a Cure – Great Strides Walk – May 9
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2015
- Classic California Pismo Beach
- It’s Time to Bid at Gentlemen for a Cause – May 16
- Get “Back to the Cure” and Help Finish the Fight Against Cancer 2015 Relay For Life of The SCV
- The Domestic Violence Center Hosts Fairy Shelter Breakfast and Auction To Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Families
- Get Your Sweet Tooth Ready! 7th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction & Competition
- Winners Announced for 2015 “cArt aRt” Competition Entries Judged and Selected at City’s 2015 Earth Arbor Day Festival
- Lilac Festival in Pine Mountain Club