The Feather Hair-Stroke Technique is the newest revolutionary 3-D effect for permanent make-up eyebrows, and is great for filling in sparse areas of the brows to naturally blend with your own hair. It’s perfect for brows that have been tweezed too much and won’t grow back. The Feather Hair-Stroke design gives a nice, soft, natural appearance that looks like real hair, and is performed with a manual device that has no motor. This technique takes precision and advanced training to perfect, and should only be done by a qualified trained permanent make-up artist.
Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
4th Annual Ultimate Awards
for Beauty & Fitness!
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Taste of the Town: A Palate-Pleasing Paradise
- Grillin’ It Up for a Good Cause-1st Annual Give ‘Em Hope BBQ
- A Note from The Publishers - April 2014
- Old Town Newhall Is Heating Up
- Honoring Our Business Leaders The 3rd Annual SCV Leadership Awards
- Taking Great Strides Toward a Cure
- Mark Your Calendars for Old Town Newhall Block Party - April 26
- Assistance League’s April Greeting
- Being the “Ideal” Candidate
- Changing Lives, One Cup at a Time