- Change is Good
- Meet The New Merchant of The Magazine of Santa Clarita - July 2015
- City to Meet Mandated State Water Reduction with New Plan Grass Removal in Medians and Shutting Off Decorative Water Fountains on Tap for City
- New Life at the Santa Barbara Zoo!
- SC Public Library Invites Residents to “Read to the Rhythm” Online Registration for Summer Reading Program
Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- The Santa Clarita Regional Theatre Presents a Big Spoonful of Mary Poppins at the PAC This Summer!
- SCCS Sophomore Captures Two CIF Swimming Titles!
- Cocktails on the Roof
- Dancing With Our Stars 2015 - Introducing the Celebrity Dancers
- Message from the Mayor Marsha McLean
- College of the Canyons Welcomes The Autism Social Alliance Club
- Run in Honor of Christopher Wilke - July 3 and 4
- L.A. SummerFEST Is Growing!
- ‘N Style Salon - Supporting our Community
- Send Us Your Vacation Photos! Contest Callout