- Retirement Myths and Realities - Part Two of Two
- Hot Fireplaces - New technology adds efficiency to fireplaces’ romantic appeal
- Christmas is Coming
- Dedicated to Meeting Your Construction Needs - Randal G. Winter Construction
- Emergency Drain Fixes Easy and quick fixes when the plumber is away for the weekend.
Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- The Magazine of Santa Clarita Celebrating...25 years
- A Note from The Publishers - Dec 2014
- JCI Santa Clarita… Seeking Support for 16th Santa’s Helpers Toy Drive
- Deck the Halls at the 34th Annual Holiday Home Tour
- Christmas in the Big Apple! - Circle of Hope - December 13
- COC Athletic Department to Host Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Santa Clarita Plaza!
- The SCV Sheriff’s Foundation Needs a Few Good People Nonprofit Board Seeking to Add Local Business Professionals
- The PayForward Ice Rink Is Here! - Westfield Valencia Town Center
- Honoring the Young Men and Women of the Community