- City accepting applications for Sister Cities Young Artists and Young Authors Showcase
- City Partners with the Energy Network for “Santa Clarita 100 Greener Homes” Project Program Helps Residents and Property Owners Make Energy Efficient Upgrades
- The Truth Behind Laminate
- The Best Advice is the Advisory Group
- It’s That Time Again!
Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- More Than Just A Feast Participants of the Taste of the Town Featured on Our Cover
- Summer Meltdown Autism Awareness Arts and Music Festival
- A Note from The Publishers - April 2015
- All Riders Welcome! Inaugural Memorial Ride to Benefit L.A.CoFD Widows & Orphans Fund
- 6th Annual KHTS Home & Garden Show and Emergency Expo
- The Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center Brings Students Closer to Graduation, Close to Home
- Building Friendships for Life
- 7th Annual Sweet Charity Cake Auction & Competition Presented by Whitening Lightning and Gerard Cosmetics on May 9
- Local Bands Invited To ‘Battle’ at COC Canyon Country Campus
- It’s Job Fair Time!