Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Supporting Our Veterans
- Cruise Along with the Friends of Greater SCV Save the Date for March 22!
- 2015 Wish List for our Local Non Profit Organizations - Can You Help?
- A Note from The Publishers - Jan 2015
- Message from the City Manager Ken Striplin
- Celebrity Waiter Dinner Supports Needed Services
- Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station Vital Intervention and Directional Alternatives (VIDA)
- Honoring Jim Backer and Welcoming Sue Nevius 91st Annual Installation and Recognition Banquet
- Looking Forward to Another Great Year in Santa Clarita
- Serenade Your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Canyon High School Choir