Some clients prefer an appearance similar to that which is produced by their eyebrow pencil (for a more “Powdered” eyebrow design), which can be done with a machine that has a small motor. This technique also takes specialized training and creative artistry.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation with me, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Sometimes, blending the two techniques of Powdered brow and strategically placed Feather Hair-strokes is the way to go. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Call Sandra for a free consultation at 661-313-7771 and visit www.PermanentMake-upbySandra.com.
Click Here To Go To Digital Edition:
Need A Video For Your Business?
Articles - This Issue
- Zonta Screens Films On Women’s Issues
- Sponsors Grab A Seat!
- A Note from The Publishers
- An Afternoon of Fashion and Fun SIGSCV’s Fashion Show & Boutique
- Summer Meltdown Autism Awareness Arts and Music Festival
- Message from the Mayor Marsha McLean
- Henry Mayo’s Spine Surgery and Joint Replacement Program Awarded Joint Commission Certification
- Third Annual Starry, Starry Night Event on March 14
- What Makes NorthPark Community Church Unique?
- Celebrating Healthy Kids with the YMCA Healthy Kids Day and Super Y 5K & Kids Run