Robert Edward Thies, gold medal winner of the prestigious International Prokofiev Competition, and internationally renowned violinist Philip Vaiman, a Russian-born American were the featured artists at the Santa Clarita Symphony’s Bon Appétit! concert held at the Tournament Players Club in Valencia on January 13 in the TPC’s Oak’s Grille restaurant.
“Bon Appétit! is a tremendously popular fund-raiser for the Symphony because it’s more than just a wine dinner — it’s also an actual live concert where we match fine music with the food and libations,” said Symphony Marketing Director John Dow. “It’s very intimate — Bon Appétit! is a total sensory experience.” For more information about the Santa Clarita Symphony visit the web at www.scsyphony.com.
1: World Class musicians, violinist Philip Vaiman and pianist Robert Edward Thies perform a melody from Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s March from the “Love for the Three Oranges.“
2: Chef Daniel Otto prepares the appetizers for the first course.
3: John Dow, Dr. Michael Millar
4: Jean and John Coleman, Dave and Laura Houser
5: Jacqulyn and Harold Petersen
6: Rich and Julie Arshonsky
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- February 2007
- Bart Simpson Drives in NASCAR?
- Ride in SUV Luxury
- Celebrity Sightings - February
- Symphony's Bon AppÃ©tit! Concert Serves up World Renowned Music
- Itâs âWin, Win, Winâ for the 2007 Celebrity Waiter Event
- Like the Lottery? Play Magathon
- 1-2-3 The Countdown is on for the Sweetest SCV Ball
- Letters to The Magazine - February
- Advancing the Status of Women Locally and Worldwide