Last Updated on Thursday, 30 August 2007 03:44 Tuesday, 28 August 2007 04:39
Businesses and non-profit agencies that deal with children and street performers who would like to share their talents with local families are invited to take part in the first Children’s Literacy & Arts Festival, scheduled for Saturday, November 3, at Newhall Park.
Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich joined the Department of Parks and Recreation, California State University Northridge, Los Angeles County Junior Lifeguards and members of the Castaic community in dedicating the new Boating Instruction Safety Center at Castaic Lake Recreation Area.
Recent events for Santa Clarita Single Mothers Outreach included The Sixth annual Luncheon/Fashion Show themed Lazy, Crazy, days of Summer and Mother Lode Poker Run.
- Circle of Hope's Theatrical Afternoon Tea Fundraiser
- Volunteers Can Learn Tricks of the Haunt Trade in Real Haunted House
- Whatâs Cool for Kids in Santa Clarita?
- Open Your Heart and Your Home to a Child in Need
- Santa Clarita Soroptimist Club Welcomes New Members
- McLean Takes Office as Los Angeles President for League of California Cities
- Quick Thinking Saves Lives
- The Theatre Project/SCV Holds Third Salon Series Fundraiser
Page 266 of 301
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine