Wednesday, 29 August 2007 09:31
Home & Garden
Peggy Erickson has a wonderful job and does she love it. “No day is ever the same,” says Erickson. “I have the opportunity to meet new people, see great houses and work on interesting projects”.
Rose Anschultz knew her open-plan media room needed a makeover when she applied for HGTVs Color Correction with Constance Ramos. She had a room that felt too light and just “blended” with the rest of the home. A room she felt should be warm and different from the rest of the house. Did she think she would be chosen? Well, when I asked Rose she said, “I knew in my heart I would be chosen. I even had dreams of being chosen.”
Page 266 of 298
Right Side AD
Ultimate Beauty & Fitness Awards
3rd Ultimate Awards for Beauty & Fitness!
Articles - This Issue
- Hit the Greens at the 40th Annual Frontier Toyota/Henry Mayo Drive Safe Golf Classic!
- A Note from The Publishers - May 2013
- Old Town Newhall Farmers Market Serves Up Fresh Produce, Spices and Entertainment
- The Senior Center Summer Showdown Is Back!
- A Memorial Day Tribute to Veterans
- Pamela Ripling Wins Zonta’s Carmen Sarro Service Award
- Amgen Tour of California Races into Santa Clarita
- Rock On at the Boys & Girls Club Auction!
- COC Partners with Newhall County Water District for New Internship Opportunity
- A Day of Art and Wine